Saturday, July 27, 2013

BARKADA



Some says that “barkada” is import but to others it’s destruction in their lives. Now let’s see what are the advantages and disadvantages of this.

For me having circle of friends is important. We know that not all people can open their feelings to their family maybe they are shy to express it, others are broken family and some are afraid because they we’re adopted and that’s the role of your friends to comfort you when you’re in need. Barkada is simply serves as our second family but some they consider friends as their first why because they didn’t felt the love of their true family. Barkada gives you an advice to make you feel better they also there when you’re down and simply support you when you have problems. Barkada is really fun and guess what I also experience happiness with them. They change you, change you to become a better person and change your bad attitudes but take note not all of them are good it depends to the person with whom you will go because each of us have different habits. Some can cause you in trouble others will change you from worst to better or vice versa. But if you chose the right people I’m sure you will be thankful just like me. I’m thankful that I have friends a circle of friends. Their always there for me, treat me as if they are my real family. Sometimes I shared most of my experiences to them rather than to my family because not everything that has happened or will happen your parents can understand. And also I’m not that open with my parents. Another disadvantages of barkada is they force you to do the thing you didn’t want and because you refuses them to get angry you’ll just do it even if it’s wrong!!


So in choosing your circle of friends you must first know their attitude before you come to them.. Think RIGHT and choose what’s BEST for you.
              

No comments:

Post a Comment